Thursday’s Special: Favourite
What follows is a memento from my favourite holiday on my favourite island, Corsica.
If you are not in a rush and have missed some previously posted photos from that trip, you can find them in the travel section on the menu bar (Corsica in the drop down menu).
This Thursday I am inviting you to share a photo of your favourite memento with me, or go theme-less as this non-challenge allows, and share whatever you find inspiring.
Thank you for making this Thursday special with your visits and contributions.
First time visitors may see more details on Thursday’s Special non-challenge in the original post.
- First time participant, blogging at Chris Breebart Photography with B4 Retouch/Thursday Special: Father and Son
- Cardinal Guzman at Art is horseshit is offering interesting monochrome landscape: Monochrome 1168
- Debbie at Travel with Intent is taking us to the Agatha Christy Festival with the most mysterious tower photo: Murder, Mystery and Beautiful Sunset
- Generous and talented James Thompson is also the first time contributor to Thursday’s Special – please check out his post Across the Thames – you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Meg from Morsel and scraps 3 is sharing her creative Wednesday break in the woods with us – Writing at Middle Earth
- Drake from Le Darke Noir is sharing a night shot of nicely lit Liverpool –Send me a sobrero– while sending us his always clever thoughts on the theme.